This warranty applies only to devices sold through Eureka's official sales channels and is subject to compliance with the requirements set forth in this user manual. The Limited Warranty is limited to the following conditions.
Eureka offers a warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's country of residence for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase of the new device and for a period of twelve (12) months for the battery. The warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship. .
We provide no warranty for products not purchased from us or our dealers.
Should a product be used improperly and fail to meet warranty standards, we offer a solution to either repair or replace the product.
Limitation of Warranty
The guarantee does not apply in the case of
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper use, e.g. B. Overloading the device, using unapproved accessories.
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences
- Damage caused by failure to follow the instructions for use
- Failure to follow the installation instructions
- Partially/completely dismantled devices
How to claim your warranty?
If you have problems with your product or need a quick solution to another issue, you can submit warranty claims and inquiries by email to email@example.com. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience your Eureka products may have caused.
Notes on warranty information:
Please provide the following information when claiming your warranty:
- Order ID/Receipt: This information can be found in the order history of the account used to make the purchase.
- Model number: This number can be found on the packaging or on the bottom of the product. The model number allows us to determine the exact make and model of your product more accurately than the product name.
- Serial number: The serial number consists of several digits and is located under the dust container. It can be found on a sticker, label or printed directly on the product.
The prerequisite for asserting claims under the limited warranty is that you notify us of the alleged defect within a reasonable period of time after you become aware of it and in any case no later than the end of the warranty period.
If you provide proof of purchase and serial number and contact the support team within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy will be, at our option, the following:
- Repair your product
- Replacing your product with a new product
- Refund of the purchase price, depreciated based on the month in which you used the product (not including shipping costs and taxes)
Any product whose parts have been repaired or replaced will continue to be covered by the original warranty period. The replaced or repaired product will be returned to you if commercially feasible. Any part of the product or other equipment that we replace becomes our property.
If we determine that the product is not covered by the above warranty, we (and our authorized service company) will repair your product using equivalent new or different parts. We (and our authorized service company) reserve the right to charge shipping and handling fees.