Delivery time and rules
- The delivery time of the products depends on the stock and the time of sale. Please note the estimated delivery time shown on the purchase page. If an order contains multiple items, the delivery time depends on the item with the longest delivery time in the order.
- An order will not be split and shipped separately before the estimated delivery time. If you have special delivery time requirements, we recommend that you place separate orders (the treatment of set products is the same as that of multi-item orders and is not split).
- If there is enough stock, your order will be ready to ship within 3 business days and is expected to be delivered free of charge within 3-7 natural days. However, we cannot guarantee the courier delivery time as it may be adjusted due to courier companies, local policies and other circumstances. Please refer to the detailed policies of the local courier company.
Delivery and shipping costs
Information about shipping costs
The selling price of the products you purchase in the Eureka shop usually includes shipping costs and no additional payment is required from the user. Except for special offers and special products, all applicable charges will be detailed in the product description.
About the shipping location
We want to offer our customers a better shopping experience and have local warehouses in several EU countries. Therefore, all products you buy in the online shop are shipped either from our warehouse in Germany or a local warehouse in a neighboring EU country. This not only ensures fast delivery but also solves any customs issues for you.
User instructions before shipping
When ordering, please provide your real name, shipping address and valid contact details so that we can arrange timely delivery.
If you have specific shipping requirements, please be sure to contact our customer service for advice before purchasing.
Please check the delivery information carefully before paying. If you entered the address incorrectly due to personal negligence, please contact customer service immediately. We will try to contact the courier for you and resolve the issue. If you make an address change request after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that the change will be successful. The risks and costs associated with the change of address must be borne or handled by the customer themselves.
Eureka assumes no responsibility for delays or returns due to the following reasons:
- Delays due to remote areas, poor transport links or similar issues affecting delivery.
- Delays or undeliverable packages due to buyer reasons (such as address changes, incomplete or incorrect addresses, lack of availability, rejection, or lack of receptionist).
- Delays due to aviation safety checks resulting in a delay or switch to land transport.
- Delays due to delivery obstacles (delivery addresses that are not accessible, days off or holidays on which deliveries cannot be made).
- Delays due to Force Majeure (“Force Majeure” refers to objective circumstances that are unforeseeable, unavoidable or insurmountable and may affect the delivery time or cause delays in the delivery of Packages, including, but not limited to, national or regional air or ground transportation system restrictions or interruptions, disruptions or failures of communications systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, war, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog and similar events).
Order and logistics tracking
After your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS with the tracking number (SMS notification must be selected during ordering). Click on the link in the email or SMS to track the delivery process of the parcel on the courier company's website.
- Go to de-shop.eureka.com and look for order information in the personal area.
- Contact online customer service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org make a request.
Inspection and reception
Eureka has very strict shipping and inspection standards to ensure that the outer packaging of the goods is intact upon delivery.
To protect your rights, we recommend that you check the outer packaging when receiving the package. If you find any damage or deformation, please do not open the package and contact customer service immediately to solve the problem. If the outer packaging is severely damaged, please refuse to accept it.
If you or another person has already accepted the package, the external packaging, number and contents of the goods are deemed to be correct. To protect your rights, we strongly recommend that you record a full unboxing video and confirm whether you have received all items by checking the packing list. If you find that goods are missing or damaged, please contact customer service within 24 hours of receipt so that we can quickly resolve the problem for you.